Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
As BYU prepares to travel to Camp Randall Stadium to face No. 24 Wisconsin, it's time to look back at the Cougars' biggest road wins.
It's hard enough to beat quality opponents with more than 60,000 fans supporting the Cougars in the friendly confines of LaVell Edwards Stadium. BYU's big wins at home include its 41-37 win over No. 13 Texas A&M in 1996 and its 28-21 upset of No. 1 Miami in 1990.
However, some of BYU's biggest wins have come on the road. After all, what would the 1984 season be without the Cougars' huge win over then-No. 3 Pitt?
Lafe Peavler is a sportswriter intern at the Deseret News.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28