SoulPancake interviews 2 young single adult Mormons in effort to better understand LDS Church
Johnson and Rampton also clarified that although they are a couple and are dating, they will remain in the singles ward until they are married. When asked if that would be anytime soon, they both admitted to having talked about marriage.
Toward the end of the video, Anner attended a social event hosted by the singles ward, referred to as a "Linger Longer," where he met other members of the LDS faith.
In recap, Anner expressed his appreciation for learning about a new religion.
"I feel like they are genuinely good people," Anner said. "I think they might be the ones to set me up with my future wife, and I'm very excited."
The YouTube video has received more than 350,000 views and many comments.
"This is such a cute and funny video," Stacey Morrel said in a comment on the video. "All of these people are doing good things and being kind and friendly. Thanks for making it!"
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how Americans...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- LDS Church History Symposium presenter...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Good friends are...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 74
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 47
- When Satan steals your motherhood 41
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to... 35
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- 'Son of God' is strong on production,... 20