I just learned that Google Fiber will not be available to businesses in Provo. Incredible. What's the point of not serving businesses that rely on fast, reliable service? More importantly, my existing business fiber-optic service with Veracity will be canceled next year. I rely on fiber for my business security and remote camera monitoring that provides protection for the public.
I am so angry, I have canceled my home Google Fiber and encourage all Provo business owners to boycott Google Fiber at home and let the mayor know he has let Provo businesses down in negotiations with Google. Xfinity, here I come. Candidates supporting business, here I come.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Letter: Protected lands
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 39
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 37
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31