3. and it often helps to have a lawyer on hand to decipher those terms and conditions.
2. Despite my high credit rating and proven track record of always paying off my creditors, I’m still subjected to absurdly high interest rates approaching 30%.
1. My credit card companies never fail to send me the monthly bill.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some shopping to do. Yes, I’ll be using a credit card; but, as always, I’ll also be paying off the full balance at the end of the month to avoid paying those onerous interest charges.
Of course, you know what that means: There goes yet another chance of me winning their “Customer of the Month” award.
Len Penzo is a personal finance blogger with a strong disdain for debt. His blog, Len Penzo dot com, has been featured as one of Kiplinger's Personal Finance Best Money Blogs in 2010 and 2012.
- Driving forces: When buying a new car is...
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality
- Fraudsters using Ukraine crisis to get...
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in college...
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US job market
- Dwindling pensions still swindling funds from...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 12
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Driving forces: When buying a new car... 8
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- Is Comcast-Time Warner merger creating... 1