3. and it often helps to have a lawyer on hand to decipher those terms and conditions.
2. Despite my high credit rating and proven track record of always paying off my creditors, I’m still subjected to absurdly high interest rates approaching 30%.
1. My credit card companies never fail to send me the monthly bill.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some shopping to do. Yes, I’ll be using a credit card; but, as always, I’ll also be paying off the full balance at the end of the month to avoid paying those onerous interest charges.
Of course, you know what that means: There goes yet another chance of me winning their “Customer of the Month” award.
Len Penzo is a personal finance blogger with a strong disdain for debt. His blog, Len Penzo dot com, has been featured as one of Kiplinger's Personal Finance Best Money Blogs in 2010 and 2012.
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- The most popular jobs in America
- 9 things to never buy at yard sales
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem could mean...
- 5 features an Amazon phone might offer
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- How to rear money-smart kids
- Deseret News National Edition: Religious...