Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Jazz beat writer Jody Genessy recently noted that a reporter from Turkey gave Enes Kanter a box of Turkish Delight candy before an interview.
Which sort of explains why Deron Williams was so hard to interview. Who would have thought to bring along a bag of Skittles?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 102
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 11
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5