Second woman charged with having sex with Salt Lake teen
SOUTH SALT LAKE — A second South Salt Lake woman has been charged with having sex with a teenage boy.
Jamie Catherine Hull, 36, was charged Friday in 3rd District Court with rape of a child and sodomy on a child, both first-degree felonies, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a class B misdemeanor.
Lisa Brea Griffiths, 33, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail on Tuesday and charged Friday with two counts of rape of a child, both first-degree felonies, and third-degree felony unlawful sexual activity with a minor. She was also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a class B misdemeanor.
Hull and Griffiths allegedly hosted the 13-year-old, who is Griffiths' neighbor, and his 14-year-old friend at Hull's house, 3066 S. State, in September and provided them with alcohol, according to the charges.
Hull then had sex with the 13-year-old while Griffiths had sex with the 14-year-old, charging documents state.
The 13-year-old told police he had also had sex with Griffiths at her house, 3056 S. State, a few weeks earlier and again in September, court documents state.
The 13-year-old said he told Hull he was 14, but Griffiths knew he was actually 13 years old because she is friends with his parents, according to the charges.
Griffiths remained in jail Friday, and a warrant was issued for Hull's arrest.
— McKenzie Romero
- Women innovators leading by example
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10