Second woman charged with having sex with Salt Lake teen
SOUTH SALT LAKE — A second South Salt Lake woman has been charged with having sex with a teenage boy.
Jamie Catherine Hull, 36, was charged Friday in 3rd District Court with rape of a child and sodomy on a child, both first-degree felonies, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a class B misdemeanor.
Lisa Brea Griffiths, 33, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail on Tuesday and charged Friday with two counts of rape of a child, both first-degree felonies, and third-degree felony unlawful sexual activity with a minor. She was also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a class B misdemeanor.
Hull and Griffiths allegedly hosted the 13-year-old, who is Griffiths' neighbor, and his 14-year-old friend at Hull's house, 3066 S. State, in September and provided them with alcohol, according to the charges.
Hull then had sex with the 13-year-old while Griffiths had sex with the 14-year-old, charging documents state.
The 13-year-old told police he had also had sex with Griffiths at her house, 3056 S. State, a few weeks earlier and again in September, court documents state.
The 13-year-old said he told Hull he was 14, but Griffiths knew he was actually 13 years old because she is friends with his parents, according to the charges.
Griffiths remained in jail Friday, and a warrant was issued for Hull's arrest.
— McKenzie Romero
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26