In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews nearly...
- Why 'The Giver' is more relevant than...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Father of 4 Roger Federer gives...
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- No ring, no problem for these 10 guys
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of Utah...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Excerpt from 'The... 32
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS... 27
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common... 14
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 9
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5