In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 75
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 8
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video... 2