In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Should you tell your spouse the little white...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- Is the 'friend zone' a bad thing? 4
- These are the new life milestones for... 4