In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Experts debate whether marriage is needed for...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 26
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 22
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5