In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- UTubers: Hailey Devine takes fans to Fiji
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 18
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 8
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark... 3
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes,... 3
- Intuition: The sweet spot between... 2
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he... 2