In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2