In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy with...
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews nearly...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing your...
- Where to see dinosaurs in Utah
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 11
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews... 4