In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- John Lennon audio interviews surface on 'I'm...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Can you name the celebrity voices behind...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 37
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 14
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire,... 12
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 8
- How early is too early for education? 6