In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney...
- This one thing can help predict the type and...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- It's about time the government... 12
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Would you rather get married earlier,... 4
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4