In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- The Clean Cut: Kelly Clarkson announces...
- The heart of the matter: What your pulse says...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 5
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell... 1
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- The Clean Cut: Chicago Blackhawks... 0
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage... 0
- Orchestra of Southern Utah Children's... 0
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0