In a one-minute clip on the Southern Virginia University’s YouTube channel, science-fiction writer Orson Scott Card announced he will be writing a new set of sequels to “Ender’s Game.”
“It’s for a YA audience, but it’s what happens to battle school after the international fleet loses its purpose of war,” Card said in the clip. “It becomes what is called Fleet School, and it prepares kids to be commanders, explorers, in the colonies that are going to be forming. And we get to see that the school administrators repurpose the school, the battle room is still there, but it’s a whole different kind of education.”
In the YouTube clip, Card also explains that the six-hour audioplay of “Ender’s Game Alive” is available. The movie adaptation of Card’s “Ender’s Game” was released in theaters today.
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Former UNC coach Dean Smith willed $200 to...
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- The Clean Cut: Jimmy Fallon interviews crying...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood at...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 50
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 13
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- Doug's Take: Disney makes 'Cinderella'... 3
- The Clean Cut: Video brings... 2
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2