- 1 Jay's Jokes: A quaint old holiday commemorating presidents
- 2 Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What politicians say – and what they really mean
- 3 In our opinion: Higher-education innovation
- 4 My view: Governor and Legislature should be applauded for addressing regulation reform
- 5 My view: Teachers in Utah are in crisis, but it's business as usual on the Hill
- 40 Town hall disruptions — what do they accomplish?
- 39 My view: The tweets are the real threat to rule of law, not the president’s executive orders
- 28 My view: Teachers in Utah are in crisis, but it's business as usual on the Hill
- 27 My view: Utah champions public lands while Outdoor Retailer walks away
- 26 Investigate what?
- 21 Letter: Strayed from values
- 21 Letter: Chaffetz treated rudely
- 16 In our opinion: State's appetite for revenue should not be sated with a food tax