PROVO — This month, the Utah County Health Department will hold immunization clinics throughout the county.
Influenza, pertussis, measles and hepatitis are among the vaccinations available. It takes 10 days or more for vaccines to offer full protection, so county residents still have time before the holidays.
The clinic dates, times and locations are as follows:
Nov. 4, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Timpview High School, 280 W. 940 North, Provo
Nov. 5, 12, 19; 5-7 p.m., Payson City Center, 439 W. Utah Ave., Payson
Nov 6, 3-5 p.m., American Fork Junior High, 20 W. 1120 North, American Fork
Nov 7, 2-6 p.m., Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main, Spanish Fork
Nov 8, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Lakeview Elementary School, 280 W. 940 North, Provo
Nov 13, 3:30-5 p.m., Foothill Elementary, 921 N. 1240 East, Orem
Nov 15, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Canyon Crest Elementary, 4664 N. Canyon Road, Provo.
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage in...
- Film student, Sterling Scholar winner sees a...
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for sale'...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- Deseret News/KSL 2014 Sterling Scholar award...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 54
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 24
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 20