Utahn helps tribe win, forms new alliance on 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water'
“Tonight’s tribal illustrates one of the trickiest parts of the game: Every time you open your mouth you risk saying something that can get you voted out,” host Jeff Probst said.
Also during last week’s episode, Edorsson was emotional as she and Moss discussed switching and in the end they didn’t swap places.
She lost to John Cody, 30, and Laura Morett, 43, a returning player and Eastin’s mother, in the Redemption Island duel on Day 17. Bennett, who was voted out by the Galang Tribe members during this week episode, will face both Cody and Morett, and the previews show that the winner of next week’s Redemption Island duel will get back in the game and the tribes will merge.
In “Survivor,” there are physical and puzzle challenges that determine tribal immunity and, at times, reward, and the losing team heads to Tribal Council, where it votes someone out.
The previews for next week’s episode show that the tribes will merge on Day 19 of the 39-day contest and then the challenges will determine individual immunity. Usually after the tribes merge, the voted-out players comprise a jury that will determine which of the final three will be named “sole survivor” and win the $1 million.
Apostol’s girlfriend, Rachel Foulger, of Provo, was voted out early in the game by her Tadhana tribemates in an attempt to get Apostol, who is a returned Mormon missionary, out of the game. She lost a Redemption Island duel after seven days in the game.
“Survivor: Blood vs. Water” airs Wednesday evenings on CBS.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8