Utahn helps tribe win, forms new alliance on 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water'
“Tonight’s tribal illustrates one of the trickiest parts of the game: Every time you open your mouth you risk saying something that can get you voted out,” host Jeff Probst said.
Also during last week’s episode, Edorsson was emotional as she and Moss discussed switching and in the end they didn’t swap places.
She lost to John Cody, 30, and Laura Morett, 43, a returning player and Eastin’s mother, in the Redemption Island duel on Day 17. Bennett, who was voted out by the Galang Tribe members during this week episode, will face both Cody and Morett, and the previews show that the winner of next week’s Redemption Island duel will get back in the game and the tribes will merge.
In “Survivor,” there are physical and puzzle challenges that determine tribal immunity and, at times, reward, and the losing team heads to Tribal Council, where it votes someone out.
The previews for next week’s episode show that the tribes will merge on Day 19 of the 39-day contest and then the challenges will determine individual immunity. Usually after the tribes merge, the voted-out players comprise a jury that will determine which of the final three will be named “sole survivor” and win the $1 million.
Apostol’s girlfriend, Rachel Foulger, of Provo, was voted out early in the game by her Tadhana tribemates in an attempt to get Apostol, who is a returned Mormon missionary, out of the game. She lost a Redemption Island duel after seven days in the game.
“Survivor: Blood vs. Water” airs Wednesday evenings on CBS.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 18
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10