Deseret News archives
The Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University will open a new exhibit, “Card’s Game: Orson Scott Card at the Library,” Nov. 1.
The free exhibit will feature Card’s novel “Ender’s Game” through its many stages, from short story to novel to screenplay, as well as translations of the book from around the world. Other items from the library’s Orson Scott Card Collection will also be on display.
The exhibit will be located on the library's main floor and open to visitors during library hours until April 2014.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Studies show different roles of mothers...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- How strict should parents really be?
- Family stress and poverty affect... 11
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 10
- Why exposing your children to another... 5
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3