Deseret News archives
The Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University will open a new exhibit, “Card’s Game: Orson Scott Card at the Library,” Nov. 1.
The free exhibit will feature Card’s novel “Ender’s Game” through its many stages, from short story to novel to screenplay, as well as translations of the book from around the world. Other items from the library’s Orson Scott Card Collection will also be on display.
The exhibit will be located on the library's main floor and open to visitors during library hours until April 2014.
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- John Lennon audio interviews surface on 'I'm...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- 5 money issues that can destroy your marriage
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 36
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire,... 12
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 11
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- How early is too early for education? 6