Woman, 33, had sex with young teen neighbors, police say
SOUTH SALT LAKE — A South Salt Lake woman has been arrested for allegedly having sexual relations with a young teenage neighbor and his friend.
Lisa Brea Griffiths, 33, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail Tuesday for investigation of two counts of rape of a child and unlawful sexual activity with a minor.
The victims, ages 13 and 14, told police that one of them had sex with Griffiths about three months ago and the other in September, at her house, 3066 S. State, according to a jail report.
"Both minors disclosed that alcohol was provided to them prior to the sex acts," the report states.
Griffiths knew the 13-year-old boy through his parents. The other boy is his friend, said South Salt Lake police detective Gary Keller.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate hold monument meeting...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8