Woman, 33, had sex with young teen neighbors, police say
SOUTH SALT LAKE — A South Salt Lake woman has been arrested for allegedly having sexual relations with a young teenage neighbor and his friend.
Lisa Brea Griffiths, 33, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail Tuesday for investigation of two counts of rape of a child and unlawful sexual activity with a minor.
The victims, ages 13 and 14, told police that one of them had sex with Griffiths about three months ago and the other in September, at her house, 3066 S. State, according to a jail report.
"Both minors disclosed that alcohol was provided to them prior to the sex acts," the report states.
Griffiths knew the 13-year-old boy through his parents. The other boy is his friend, said South Salt Lake police detective Gary Keller.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Christmas I Remember Best: 'All this, and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 18
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 18
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911... 11