Woman, 33, had sex with young teen neighbors, police say
SOUTH SALT LAKE — A South Salt Lake woman has been arrested for allegedly having sexual relations with a young teenage neighbor and his friend.
Lisa Brea Griffiths, 33, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail Tuesday for investigation of two counts of rape of a child and unlawful sexual activity with a minor.
The victims, ages 13 and 14, told police that one of them had sex with Griffiths about three months ago and the other in September, at her house, 3066 S. State, according to a jail report.
"Both minors disclosed that alcohol was provided to them prior to the sex acts," the report states.
Griffiths knew the 13-year-old boy through his parents. The other boy is his friend, said South Salt Lake police detective Gary Keller.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- Herriman woman wants murder charge in death...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 13