Woman, 33, had sex with young teen neighbors, police say
SOUTH SALT LAKE — A South Salt Lake woman has been arrested for allegedly having sexual relations with a young teenage neighbor and his friend.
Lisa Brea Griffiths, 33, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail Tuesday for investigation of two counts of rape of a child and unlawful sexual activity with a minor.
The victims, ages 13 and 14, told police that one of them had sex with Griffiths about three months ago and the other in September, at her house, 3066 S. State, according to a jail report.
"Both minors disclosed that alcohol was provided to them prior to the sex acts," the report states.
Griffiths knew the 13-year-old boy through his parents. The other boy is his friend, said South Salt Lake police detective Gary Keller.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Women innovators leading by example
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 33
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 11
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9