The campaign to find and harass the “Broken website girl of Obamacare” by anti-Obama groups is all that I need to know to decide who we don’t want to run our nation. It seems that anyone who is vaguely associated with President Barack Obama or Obamacare will be grilled incessantly by the Republicans in Congress and probably blacklisted in America.
In the years that I have owned and operated computers and used the Internet, there has never been a perfect system and never a time when there weren’t people working hard to defeat computers and their programs. In the case of Obamacare, not only would there be the normal sources of malware but the millions of people trying to bring it down for political reasons.
A new reason for Obamacare to succeed will be so its supporters and workers can come out into the light.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- My view: The dangers of unilateral debt...
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19