The campaign to find and harass the “Broken website girl of Obamacare” by anti-Obama groups is all that I need to know to decide who we don’t want to run our nation. It seems that anyone who is vaguely associated with President Barack Obama or Obamacare will be grilled incessantly by the Republicans in Congress and probably blacklisted in America.
In the years that I have owned and operated computers and used the Internet, there has never been a perfect system and never a time when there weren’t people working hard to defeat computers and their programs. In the case of Obamacare, not only would there be the normal sources of malware but the millions of people trying to bring it down for political reasons.
A new reason for Obamacare to succeed will be so its supporters and workers can come out into the light.
Salt Lake City
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are...
- Who was the most narcissistic president?
- Classical liberalism offers sole durable...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Taking a leap of...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Are we too pessimistic about...
- My view: 'Single issue' voters should...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 48
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are... 36
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 31
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 27
- Classical liberalism offers sole... 27