The campaign to find and harass the “Broken website girl of Obamacare” by anti-Obama groups is all that I need to know to decide who we don’t want to run our nation. It seems that anyone who is vaguely associated with President Barack Obama or Obamacare will be grilled incessantly by the Republicans in Congress and probably blacklisted in America.
In the years that I have owned and operated computers and used the Internet, there has never been a perfect system and never a time when there weren’t people working hard to defeat computers and their programs. In the case of Obamacare, not only would there be the normal sources of malware but the millions of people trying to bring it down for political reasons.
A new reason for Obamacare to succeed will be so its supporters and workers can come out into the light.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26