FARMINGTON — The mayor and City Council are accepting applications for two to three Planning Commission members. The term of service is four years, January 2013 through December 2016.
The Planning Commission is a seven-member board that meets twice a month to review, provide recommendations and make decisions regarding planning and zoning issues.
In order to promote representation from all sections of the city, residents from the central, northeast and northwest areas are especially encouraged to apply. However, all applicants will be considered.
Applicants must send a letter of interest with qualifications by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 25, to Mayor Scott Harbertson, P.O. Box 160 Farmington, UT 84025.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Layton man attempts to duct tape, rape woman,...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 52
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 36
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 13
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12