FARMINGTON — The mayor and City Council are accepting applications for two to three Planning Commission members. The term of service is four years, January 2013 through December 2016.
The Planning Commission is a seven-member board that meets twice a month to review, provide recommendations and make decisions regarding planning and zoning issues.
In order to promote representation from all sections of the city, residents from the central, northeast and northwest areas are especially encouraged to apply. However, all applicants will be considered.
Applicants must send a letter of interest with qualifications by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 25, to Mayor Scott Harbertson, P.O. Box 160 Farmington, UT 84025.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Deseret News Classic: Marathon, half...
- Levan wildfire burns 'well over 1,000' acres...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 12