Tom Smart, Deseret News
Ute football coach Kyle Whittingham minced no words after Saturday’s 19-3 loss to USC.
“We’ve got really no throw game right now,” he said. “Run game wasn’t a whole lot better.”
His pass protection was awful. His kicker missed one out of two field goal tries.
Which brings to mind the scene in “Stripes” where Bill Murray says, “In the last two hours I’ve lost my job, my apartment, my car and my girlfriend.”
To which fellow slacker Harold Ramis replies: “You still have your health.”
Not necessarily, pal, not necessarily.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot... 22