Tom Smart, Deseret News
Ute football coach Kyle Whittingham minced no words after Saturday’s 19-3 loss to USC.
“We’ve got really no throw game right now,” he said. “Run game wasn’t a whole lot better.”
His pass protection was awful. His kicker missed one out of two field goal tries.
Which brings to mind the scene in “Stripes” where Bill Murray says, “In the last two hours I’ve lost my job, my apartment, my car and my girlfriend.”
To which fellow slacker Harold Ramis replies: “You still have your health.”
Not necessarily, pal, not necessarily.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball, slow down
- Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward gets a...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native Sealver...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 67
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 39
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 34
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 31
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 31
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28