Tom Smart, Deseret News
Ute football coach Kyle Whittingham minced no words after Saturday’s 19-3 loss to USC.
“We’ve got really no throw game right now,” he said. “Run game wasn’t a whole lot better.”
His pass protection was awful. His kicker missed one out of two field goal tries.
Which brings to mind the scene in “Stripes” where Bill Murray says, “In the last two hours I’ve lost my job, my apartment, my car and my girlfriend.”
To which fellow slacker Harold Ramis replies: “You still have your health.”
Not necessarily, pal, not necessarily.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for Jabari...
- Defense, rebounding, big second half propels...
- BYU football adds California DL Kainoa Fuiava...
- BYU basketball: First-grader given royal blue...
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State, 71-69
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- National Signing Day: List of where Utah...
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 92
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 76
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 74
- After slow start, Runnin' Utes sprint... 49
- Utes receive commitment from Florida LB... 42
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- College football signing day central:... 34
- Morning links: Ty Detmer plays ping... 32