Tom Smart, Deseret News
Ute football coach Kyle Whittingham minced no words after Saturday’s 19-3 loss to USC.
“We’ve got really no throw game right now,” he said. “Run game wasn’t a whole lot better.”
His pass protection was awful. His kicker missed one out of two field goal tries.
Which brings to mind the scene in “Stripes” where Bill Murray says, “In the last two hours I’ve lost my job, my apartment, my car and my girlfriend.”
To which fellow slacker Harold Ramis replies: “You still have your health.”
Not necessarily, pal, not necessarily.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Utah football: The Michigan Wolverines in 6...
- Cougars football team undergoing reality...
- Nebraska hoping for balanced offense attack...
- BYU football notebook: Team captains named,...
- NFL cuts tracker (updated): Former BYU WR...
- Amy Donaldson: Football has helped Ute...
- Damian Lillard finding success with rap...
- Take expletives, not religion, out of football
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 92
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 64
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 30
- Cougars looking for special season with... 29
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap... 26
- BYU football: With opener one week... 23
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4... 16