Tom Smart, Deseret News
Ute football coach Kyle Whittingham minced no words after Saturday’s 19-3 loss to USC.
“We’ve got really no throw game right now,” he said. “Run game wasn’t a whole lot better.”
His pass protection was awful. His kicker missed one out of two field goal tries.
Which brings to mind the scene in “Stripes” where Bill Murray says, “In the last two hours I’ve lost my job, my apartment, my car and my girlfriend.”
To which fellow slacker Harold Ramis replies: “You still have your health.”
Not necessarily, pal, not necessarily.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will...
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU fans...
- Nicholls State assistant football coach is...
- Reports: Former BYU star Brett Keisel agrees...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...
- Rock On: BYU soccer star gone, not forgotten
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson for...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 131
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 92
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 70
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 64
- Dick Harmon: Will Utah State, BYU be... 46
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 44
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 40
- BYU's offense 'too sloppy' in scrimmage 29