Tom Smart, Deseret News
Ute football coach Kyle Whittingham minced no words after Saturday’s 19-3 loss to USC.
“We’ve got really no throw game right now,” he said. “Run game wasn’t a whole lot better.”
His pass protection was awful. His kicker missed one out of two field goal tries.
Which brings to mind the scene in “Stripes” where Bill Murray says, “In the last two hours I’ve lost my job, my apartment, my car and my girlfriend.”
To which fellow slacker Harold Ramis replies: “You still have your health.”
Not necessarily, pal, not necessarily.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28