CENTERVILLE — City officials are seeking residents' input on the expansion of Community Park.
Southwest and adjacent to the current Community Park, 1350 N. 400 West, is a 6-acre parcel of land owned by the city that will be used as an expansion to the park.
Residents are being asked to complete the Community Park expansion survey at www.centervilleut.net before Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Residents are invited to City Hall from 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, to see the survey results, as well as talk with Parks and Recreation Committee members and the City Council about ideas and view concept plans.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 34
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9