CENTERVILLE — City officials are seeking residents' input on the expansion of Community Park.
Southwest and adjacent to the current Community Park, 1350 N. 400 West, is a 6-acre parcel of land owned by the city that will be used as an expansion to the park.
Residents are being asked to complete the Community Park expansion survey at www.centervilleut.net before Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Residents are invited to City Hall from 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, to see the survey results, as well as talk with Parks and Recreation Committee members and the City Council about ideas and view concept plans.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8