CENTERVILLE — City officials are seeking residents' input on the expansion of Community Park.
Southwest and adjacent to the current Community Park, 1350 N. 400 West, is a 6-acre parcel of land owned by the city that will be used as an expansion to the park.
Residents are being asked to complete the Community Park expansion survey at www.centervilleut.net before Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Residents are invited to City Hall from 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, to see the survey results, as well as talk with Parks and Recreation Committee members and the City Council about ideas and view concept plans.
- Argument, break-up threats preceded double...
- Sandy man beat woman, tried to put her in an...
- 10 Utahns charged in alleged identity theft...
- 6-year-old recounts terror of man breaking...
- UVU hopes to become 'national leader' with...
- Lane splits on I-15 near Point of the Mountain
- 15 moments many Utahns will never forget
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy...
- Utahns have mixed reactions to Supreme... 58
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 52
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 40
- Utah's same-sex marriage supporters... 30
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 24
- Educators, parents see four-year high... 13
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 13
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns EPA's... 12