CENTERVILLE — City officials are seeking residents' input on the expansion of Community Park.
Southwest and adjacent to the current Community Park, 1350 N. 400 West, is a 6-acre parcel of land owned by the city that will be used as an expansion to the park.
Residents are being asked to complete the Community Park expansion survey at www.centervilleut.net before Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Residents are invited to City Hall from 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, to see the survey results, as well as talk with Parks and Recreation Committee members and the City Council about ideas and view concept plans.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 48
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 43
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 32
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20