SPANISH FORK — The city issues commercial and home occupation business licenses for one calendar year commencing on Jan. 1 of each year.
Renewal reminders will be mailed to all licensed businesses on Nov. 1. Renewals are due on or before Jan. 1 and become delinquent after Jan. 15.
The city encourages all business owners to complete the renewal process before the Christmas holiday to give the city an opportunity to provide a 2014 business license by the first of the year.
Contact the Spanish Fork Business Licensing Department at 801-804-4580 with any questions.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 47
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 24
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19