SPANISH FORK — The city issues commercial and home occupation business licenses for one calendar year commencing on Jan. 1 of each year.
Renewal reminders will be mailed to all licensed businesses on Nov. 1. Renewals are due on or before Jan. 1 and become delinquent after Jan. 15.
The city encourages all business owners to complete the renewal process before the Christmas holiday to give the city an opportunity to provide a 2014 business license by the first of the year.
Contact the Spanish Fork Business Licensing Department at 801-804-4580 with any questions.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9
- A.G. Sean Reyes took donation from... 8