SPANISH FORK — The city issues commercial and home occupation business licenses for one calendar year commencing on Jan. 1 of each year.
Renewal reminders will be mailed to all licensed businesses on Nov. 1. Renewals are due on or before Jan. 1 and become delinquent after Jan. 15.
The city encourages all business owners to complete the renewal process before the Christmas holiday to give the city an opportunity to provide a 2014 business license by the first of the year.
Contact the Spanish Fork Business Licensing Department at 801-804-4580 with any questions.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 32
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 20
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17