SPANISH FORK — The city issues commercial and home occupation business licenses for one calendar year commencing on Jan. 1 of each year.
Renewal reminders will be mailed to all licensed businesses on Nov. 1. Renewals are due on or before Jan. 1 and become delinquent after Jan. 15.
The city encourages all business owners to complete the renewal process before the Christmas holiday to give the city an opportunity to provide a 2014 business license by the first of the year.
Contact the Spanish Fork Business Licensing Department at 801-804-4580 with any questions.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 39
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 24
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11