SPANISH FORK — The city issues commercial and home occupation business licenses for one calendar year commencing on Jan. 1 of each year.
Renewal reminders will be mailed to all licensed businesses on Nov. 1. Renewals are due on or before Jan. 1 and become delinquent after Jan. 15.
The city encourages all business owners to complete the renewal process before the Christmas holiday to give the city an opportunity to provide a 2014 business license by the first of the year.
Contact the Spanish Fork Business Licensing Department at 801-804-4580 with any questions.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 27
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19