Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Over an area where a few months ago aircraft were dropping fire redtardant, helicopters dropped seeds to replenish landscape damaged by August's Rockport Fire.
The project that began on Friday aims to reseed the area that was ravaged by the wildfire that damaged homes and forced evacuations in Summit County.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 48
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 43
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12