Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SPANISH FORK — During November, the city library will remove $1 of overdue charges for each nonperishable food item brought in, with a limit of $10.
The food will be donated to Tabitha's Way, a local thrift store and food pantry.
For more information, contact the library at 801-804-4480.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 28
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27