Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SPANISH FORK — During November, the city library will remove $1 of overdue charges for each nonperishable food item brought in, with a limit of $10.
The food will be donated to Tabitha's Way, a local thrift store and food pantry.
For more information, contact the library at 801-804-4480.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 22
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 11