Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SPANISH FORK — During November, the city library will remove $1 of overdue charges for each nonperishable food item brought in, with a limit of $10.
The food will be donated to Tabitha's Way, a local thrift store and food pantry.
For more information, contact the library at 801-804-4480.
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Expunging criminal records expected to help...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 17
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 11
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10