Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SPANISH FORK — During November, the city library will remove $1 of overdue charges for each nonperishable food item brought in, with a limit of $10.
The food will be donated to Tabitha's Way, a local thrift store and food pantry.
For more information, contact the library at 801-804-4480.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Women innovators leading by example
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10