WEST JORDAN — A Jordan Applied Technology Center counselor has received an award for his work.
Jamie Vargas has spent the past three years creatively promoting career and technical education courses and innovative practices throughout the Jordan School District, according to district officials. His work has earned him a regional Career Guidance Award from the Association for Career & Technical Education.
Vargas is also a finalist for a nationwide Career Guidance Award.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21