Mark J. Terrill, AP
LOS ANGELES — The Utah football team travels to take on the Trojans of USC this Saturday in hopes of securing its first road conference win of the year. The Utes are reeling a bit after last week's loss to Arizona but hope to rebound and take down a Trogan team they've matched up well with since joining the Pac-12.
USC has endured its share of struggles this season and is coming off a heartbreaking 14-10 loss on the road to rival Notre Dame. Head coach Lane Kiffin was fired midseason, leaving a lot of question marks surrounding this year's team.
So what type of team will the Utes be matching up with on Saturday? We caught up with Trojan beat reporter Lindsey Thiry of USCplaybook.com to ask five questions to gain better insight on the Trojans.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTwitter: @BrandonCGurney
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 57
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 38
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34