I am appalled at the actions of the Boy Scout leaders in Goblin Valley State Park. Their actions are despicable and an insult to the scouting organization. There should not be any doubt that there was desecration of state property.
The State of Utah should impose charges, heavy fines and supervised community service. Supervised, because obviously they are not very mature. I lived in Ogden, Utah and enjoyed the state parks. I am insulted that someone would destroy them.
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- In our opinion: Why it's important to note...
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and assisted...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Americans are skeptical that government... 58
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 54
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 45
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 33
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22