I am appalled at the actions of the Boy Scout leaders in Goblin Valley State Park. Their actions are despicable and an insult to the scouting organization. There should not be any doubt that there was desecration of state property.
The State of Utah should impose charges, heavy fines and supervised community service. Supervised, because obviously they are not very mature. I lived in Ogden, Utah and enjoyed the state parks. I am insulted that someone would destroy them.
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21