I am appalled at the actions of the Boy Scout leaders in Goblin Valley State Park. Their actions are despicable and an insult to the scouting organization. There should not be any doubt that there was desecration of state property.
The State of Utah should impose charges, heavy fines and supervised community service. Supervised, because obviously they are not very mature. I lived in Ogden, Utah and enjoyed the state parks. I am insulted that someone would destroy them.
- Richard Davis: Lessons of Pioneer Day are...
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18