I am appalled at the actions of the Boy Scout leaders in Goblin Valley State Park. Their actions are despicable and an insult to the scouting organization. There should not be any doubt that there was desecration of state property.
The State of Utah should impose charges, heavy fines and supervised community service. Supervised, because obviously they are not very mature. I lived in Ogden, Utah and enjoyed the state parks. I am insulted that someone would destroy them.
- Letter: What this issue is really about
- In our opinion: Thankfully speaking —...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Hospitality...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Sea turtles and...
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can result...
- Letter: King Obama
- Drew Clark: Interfaith conference at Vatican...
- Letter: Speak kind words
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 74
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Letter: Acting on immigration 51
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 46
- Letter: King Obama 33
- Letter: What this issue is really about 30
- My view: Global warming needs free market 27