I am appalled at the actions of the Boy Scout leaders in Goblin Valley State Park. Their actions are despicable and an insult to the scouting organization. There should not be any doubt that there was desecration of state property.
The State of Utah should impose charges, heavy fines and supervised community service. Supervised, because obviously they are not very mature. I lived in Ogden, Utah and enjoyed the state parks. I am insulted that someone would destroy them.
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Things are...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- My view: Religious freedom is a barometer for...
- Drew Clark: About-face by Apple Music shows...
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs
- In our opinion: To aid the 60 million global...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- Letter: Religion in office 35
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 32
- Letter: Federal law violated 32
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- My view: Everything you think you know... 22