Heading into games against Boise State, Wisconsin and Notre Dame, the Cougars had better make it happen.
This week’s predictions:
Washington 28, California 10: Steve Sarkisian’s defense leads the way.
Arizona 31, Colorado 24: Rich Rodriquez backs up the Utah win with another.
Texas 21, TCU 17: Longhorns need an Oklahoma mindset.
Stanford 28, Oregon State 24: The Cardinal will have to find Cooks.
Texas Tech 34, Oklahoma 31: The Air Raid takes its toll on the Sooners.
USC 14, Utah 10: Defensive struggle with health concerns on both sides.
BYU 24, Boise State 21: BYU due to win a close one with the Broncos.
Last week 5-5. Overall 70-20 (.714)
Dick Harmon, Deseret News sports columnist, can be found on Twitter as Harmonwrites and can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- 2014 NBA draft tracker: An ongoing look at...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- Utah Jazz: Rip City, all right...
- Utah Jazz: Banner day coming for Jerry Sloan
- Utah State football: Immovable Aggies face...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 57
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 53
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 48
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 46