16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about halloween
Nam Y. Huh, Associated Press
Editor's note: This list originally ran on the personal finance blog Len Penzo dot com. It has been reprinted here with permission.
I love Halloween. It’s one of my favorite holidays — and based upon its mass appeal, apparently I’m not alone.
In fact, even though the wicked economy continues to put a scare into most people, when it comes to celebrating what was originally known as All Hallows’ Eve, spirits remain high.
So just how hot is Halloween? Well, it’s so popular that it’s downright spooky.
To prove it, here are a few bone-chilling financial facts from the National Retail Federation — along with some other horrendous Halloween trivia I dug up — that I bet you’ve all been dying to know:
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- 10 cheapest colleges for out-of-state students
- These three countries offer insights into the...
- Young widows speak out about managing grief,...
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4 percent
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 9
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 3
- The college degrees with the highest... 2