COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — A 66-year-old bicyclist was in critical condition Tuesday after being hit by car.
The man, whose name was not immediately released, was attempting to ride his bicycle across the busy intersection at Fort Union and Wasatch Boulevards against the light about 11:15 a.m., said Cottonwood Heights Police Sgt. Mark Askerlund.
The man was hit by a car and transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The driver who hit the man was not cited Tuesday. The investigation is ongoing.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Thousands attend second Utah Lantern Fest
- Smithfield man charged with murdering his father
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 90
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 42
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 34
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28