COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — A 66-year-old bicyclist was in critical condition Tuesday after being hit by car.
The man, whose name was not immediately released, was attempting to ride his bicycle across the busy intersection at Fort Union and Wasatch Boulevards against the light about 11:15 a.m., said Cottonwood Heights Police Sgt. Mark Askerlund.
The man was hit by a car and transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The driver who hit the man was not cited Tuesday. The investigation is ongoing.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11