COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — A 66-year-old bicyclist was in critical condition Tuesday after being hit by car.
The man, whose name was not immediately released, was attempting to ride his bicycle across the busy intersection at Fort Union and Wasatch Boulevards against the light about 11:15 a.m., said Cottonwood Heights Police Sgt. Mark Askerlund.
The man was hit by a car and transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The driver who hit the man was not cited Tuesday. The investigation is ongoing.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 89
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 37
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 22
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18