COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — A 66-year-old bicyclist was in critical condition Tuesday after being hit by car.
The man, whose name was not immediately released, was attempting to ride his bicycle across the busy intersection at Fort Union and Wasatch Boulevards against the light about 11:15 a.m., said Cottonwood Heights Police Sgt. Mark Askerlund.
The man was hit by a car and transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The driver who hit the man was not cited Tuesday. The investigation is ongoing.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16