Tyler Mallory, PR Newswire
PROVO — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents — as well as grandparents, day care providers, caregivers and others — on the proper use of infant and child car seats.
Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed. No registration is required.
The next class will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave.
Another class will be held at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, at the Utah County Health American Fork Office 599 S. 500 East.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11