Tyler Mallory, PR Newswire
PROVO — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents — as well as grandparents, day care providers, caregivers and others — on the proper use of infant and child car seats.
Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed. No registration is required.
The next class will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave.
Another class will be held at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, at the Utah County Health American Fork Office 599 S. 500 East.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23