Tyler Mallory, PR Newswire
PROVO — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents — as well as grandparents, day care providers, caregivers and others — on the proper use of infant and child car seats.
Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed. No registration is required.
The next class will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave.
Another class will be held at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, at the Utah County Health American Fork Office 599 S. 500 East.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 21
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13