Tyler Mallory, PR Newswire
PROVO — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents — as well as grandparents, day care providers, caregivers and others — on the proper use of infant and child car seats.
Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed. No registration is required.
The next class will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave.
Another class will be held at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, at the Utah County Health American Fork Office 599 S. 500 East.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Bystanders flip SUV to rescue teen from river
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 111
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 40
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 28
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20