Tyler Mallory, PR Newswire
PROVO — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents — as well as grandparents, day care providers, caregivers and others — on the proper use of infant and child car seats.
Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed. No registration is required.
The next class will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave.
Another class will be held at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, at the Utah County Health American Fork Office 599 S. 500 East.
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- Man saves 8-year-old sister-in-law from...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 39
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12