Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is again inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, Oct. 30. The meetings are a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the mayor’s conference room on the third floor (Room 306) of the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested residents can schedule an appointment by calling 801-535-7704 or visiting the mayor’s office.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis
The next meetings are scheduled for 2:30-4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20.
For more information, visit, mayor.slcgov.com.
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Smithfield man charged with murdering his father
- West Valley police investigating Sunday...
- Police investigating gunshots in Liberty Park
- Greek Orthodox parish in Cottonwood Heights...
- Some relatives of man killed by police settle...
- Oldest Utahn Beatrice Payne celebrates 107th...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 91
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 54
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 36
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28