Mark A. Philbrick, Mark A. Philbrick
BYU's Cougars in Blue will face Houston Cougars in Scarlet for the first time in school history on Saturday at Reliant Stadium. BYU takes its first out-of-state trip since the season opener on a three-game winning streak and hopes to move to 5-2 with a win.
Meanwhile, undefeated Houston is still looking for a quality win over a nationally recognized program, and BYU fits that bill. It knows that a Top 25 ranking will likely be the reward for beating the visting Cougars.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23