, Jaren Wilkey/BYU
The college football season always packs plenty of surprises each year.
Small teams upset big teams, conference realignment makes for interesting combinations in odd places and the ever-rotating coaching carousel turns a bit more, providing all of us interesting storylines heading into next season.
It’s been an up and down year, especially for the teams in the state of Utah. The Utes have surprised the PAC-12, the Aggies have sustained a number of crucial injuries in their inaugural year in the Mountain West Conference and the Cougars are taking on a greatly varied schedule in their third year of independence.
Sam McConkie is a technical and professional writing graduate from Utah State University. Email: email@example.com. Landon Hemsley is web sports producer for DeseretNews.com. Twitter.com/earlofhemsley
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20