UA needs to continue to improve in the passing game. Even though a lot of their yards against USC came when they were already trailing, the Wildcats — for the first time this season — showed they can move the ball through the air. If that wasn't just a come-from-behind-type thing and Arizona has really made some strides there, it's a huge development for this team. If Denker can get going early and get in a groove, it will be really good for Rodriguez's group.
Defensively, the unit has to limit Wilson in the passing game and have a better game in the secondary than it did at USC. Cody Kessler and Nelson Agholor were able to pick apart that back five and it caused huge problems. That group needs to be better this week for Arizona to have a good shot at a win.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 67
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43