Eric Gay, ASSOCIATED PRESS
BYU's football team is leaving the state of Utah for the first time since Week 1 to face Houston in a Cougars vs. Cougars fight.
Interestingly enough, Houston is the only undefeated team left on BYU's schedule, and the Cougars in scarlet look impressive as they lead the nation in turnover margin. However, Houston's opponents so far have a combined 10-20 record, leading many to wonder just how good this team really is.
Lafe Peavler is a sportswriter intern at the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @MasterPeavler
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33