Photos: Utah high school marching band members selected for Army All-American Bowl
Ravell Call, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — Three Utah high school marching band members will represent their schools and the state at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
American Fork High School standouts Jordon Toomey and Erin Williams were honored Tuesday as part of the 2014 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band. Mountain Crest High School standout Jacob Harker was honored on Monday.
The All-American Bowl is Jan. 4 in San Antonio.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8