Photos: Utah high school marching band members selected for Army All-American Bowl
Ravell Call, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — Three Utah high school marching band members will represent their schools and the state at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
American Fork High School standouts Jordon Toomey and Erin Williams were honored Tuesday as part of the 2014 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band. Mountain Crest High School standout Jacob Harker was honored on Monday.
The All-American Bowl is Jan. 4 in San Antonio.
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 81
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 54
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 43
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15