Photos: Utah high school marching band members selected for Army All-American Bowl
Ravell Call, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — Three Utah high school marching band members will represent their schools and the state at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
American Fork High School standouts Jordon Toomey and Erin Williams were honored Tuesday as part of the 2014 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band. Mountain Crest High School standout Jacob Harker was honored on Monday.
The All-American Bowl is Jan. 4 in San Antonio.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12