Photos: Utah high school marching band members selected for Army All-American Bowl
Ravell Call, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — Three Utah high school marching band members will represent their schools and the state at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
American Fork High School standouts Jordon Toomey and Erin Williams were honored Tuesday as part of the 2014 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band. Mountain Crest High School standout Jacob Harker was honored on Monday.
The All-American Bowl is Jan. 4 in San Antonio.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 51
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 12