Photos: Utah high school marching band members selected for Army All-American Bowl
Ravell Call, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — Three Utah high school marching band members will represent their schools and the state at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
American Fork High School standouts Jordon Toomey and Erin Williams were honored Tuesday as part of the 2014 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band. Mountain Crest High School standout Jacob Harker was honored on Monday.
The All-American Bowl is Jan. 4 in San Antonio.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Panel recommends options to reduce aviation...
- Audit of embattled S.L. County Recorder's...
- Woman critically injured in Bountiful...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 75
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17