With what is happening in Washington, D.C., right now and upon thinking about the whole mess in more depth, it's actually surprising this didn't happen sooner.
It's easy to blame the current members of Congress for what is happening, but the actual root of the problem stems from a man elected to lead this nation and the fact that he, nor his closest constituents, have no actual experience in handling money. They spent more time and money on shoving a flawed health care plan down our throats thinking it's chocolate syrup, that they didn't see the label is castor oil. No amount of figurative sweetener can make that medicine go down.
Maybe, it's time that this nation pays more attention on how much it spends. It may be the only thing that causes our leaders on both sides of the aisle to actually talk to each other.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 112
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 73
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 34
- The complicated political views of... 32