With what is happening in Washington, D.C., right now and upon thinking about the whole mess in more depth, it's actually surprising this didn't happen sooner.
It's easy to blame the current members of Congress for what is happening, but the actual root of the problem stems from a man elected to lead this nation and the fact that he, nor his closest constituents, have no actual experience in handling money. They spent more time and money on shoving a flawed health care plan down our throats thinking it's chocolate syrup, that they didn't see the label is castor oil. No amount of figurative sweetener can make that medicine go down.
Maybe, it's time that this nation pays more attention on how much it spends. It may be the only thing that causes our leaders on both sides of the aisle to actually talk to each other.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- Lois M. Collins: 'She asked for it' subverts...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 45
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 29
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 21