1-year-old flown to hospital after being found in backyard ditch
MORGAN — A 1-year-old boy was flown to Primary Children's Hospital after he was found in a backyard ditch Saturday afternoon.
The child had somehow gotten outside without detection and was located just after noon by family members who were watching the child while his parents were at work, according to a Morgan County sheriff's deputy.
The condition of the boy is unknown.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
— Wendy Leonard
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Outbreak of illness linked to Weber County...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 35
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 22