1-year-old flown to hospital after being found in backyard ditch
MORGAN — A 1-year-old boy was flown to Primary Children's Hospital after he was found in a backyard ditch Saturday afternoon.
The child had somehow gotten outside without detection and was located just after noon by family members who were watching the child while his parents were at work, according to a Morgan County sheriff's deputy.
The condition of the boy is unknown.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
— Wendy Leonard
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 15
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7