1-year-old flown to hospital after being found in backyard ditch
MORGAN — A 1-year-old boy was flown to Primary Children's Hospital after he was found in a backyard ditch Saturday afternoon.
The child had somehow gotten outside without detection and was located just after noon by family members who were watching the child while his parents were at work, according to a Morgan County sheriff's deputy.
The condition of the boy is unknown.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
— Wendy Leonard
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21