John Bazemore, ASSOCIATED PRESS
BYU has had success against the option under Bronco Mendenhall, especially in the Cougars' 41-17 win over Georgia Tech last year. BYU is hoping to continue that success and extend its current two-game win streak as well.
The Yellow Jackets, meanwhile, come into Provo on a two-game losing streak after falling to Virginia Tech and Miami. A non-conference victory could get Georgia Tech back on track.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48