AMERICAN FORK — Voters are invited to one of two forums meet the American Fork mayoral and City Council candidates and learn about the issues ahead of this year's election.
The first forum will be 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17, at Shelley Elementary School, 602 N. 200 West, sponsored by the American Fork Rotary Club. The other will be 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23, at the American Fork Senior Center, 54 E. Main, sponsored by the American Fork Youth Council.
City Council candidates are Jeffrey Shorter, R. Craig Nielsen, Glen Anderson and Carlton Bowen. Mayoral candidates are incumbent James H. Hadfield and challenger Bill Thresher.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9