EAGLE MOUNTAIN — The city is again offering its Bag the Leaf program for fall.
Residents are encouraged to clear leaves and other debris from the tops of catch basins abutting their property during the fall leaf collection period to help prevent localized flooding conditions during the fall and winter months.
The city will provide free leaf collection bags through Nov. 20 while supplies last. Residents can pick up bags at the City Hall reception desk 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday or 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at The Ranches HOA office. Residents are also free to use large plastic garbage bags.
Curbside pickup is weekdays through Nov. 22. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request pickup.
Bags shall not exceed 40 pounds and must contain leaves only. Heavier bags will not be collected.
The city will not collect bags that contain household waste, green waste, branches, limbs, rocks, animal waste, dirt, sod or other restricted bulky waste. If a bag contains any unacceptable materials, crews will place a notice on it and leave it for the resident to remove.
Bags should be placed curbside. Bags should not be placed in the street, gutter, ditches or any drainage way.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9