EAGLE MOUNTAIN — The city is again offering its Bag the Leaf program for fall.
Residents are encouraged to clear leaves and other debris from the tops of catch basins abutting their property during the fall leaf collection period to help prevent localized flooding conditions during the fall and winter months.
The city will provide free leaf collection bags through Nov. 20 while supplies last. Residents can pick up bags at the City Hall reception desk 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday or 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at The Ranches HOA office. Residents are also free to use large plastic garbage bags.
Curbside pickup is weekdays through Nov. 22. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request pickup.
Bags shall not exceed 40 pounds and must contain leaves only. Heavier bags will not be collected.
The city will not collect bags that contain household waste, green waste, branches, limbs, rocks, animal waste, dirt, sod or other restricted bulky waste. If a bag contains any unacceptable materials, crews will place a notice on it and leave it for the resident to remove.
Bags should be placed curbside. Bags should not be placed in the street, gutter, ditches or any drainage way.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11