EAGLE MOUNTAIN — The city is again offering its Bag the Leaf program for fall.
Residents are encouraged to clear leaves and other debris from the tops of catch basins abutting their property during the fall leaf collection period to help prevent localized flooding conditions during the fall and winter months.
The city will provide free leaf collection bags through Nov. 20 while supplies last. Residents can pick up bags at the City Hall reception desk 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday or 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at The Ranches HOA office. Residents are also free to use large plastic garbage bags.
Curbside pickup is weekdays through Nov. 22. Email email@example.com to request pickup.
Bags shall not exceed 40 pounds and must contain leaves only. Heavier bags will not be collected.
The city will not collect bags that contain household waste, green waste, branches, limbs, rocks, animal waste, dirt, sod or other restricted bulky waste. If a bag contains any unacceptable materials, crews will place a notice on it and leave it for the resident to remove.
Bags should be placed curbside. Bags should not be placed in the street, gutter, ditches or any drainage way.
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9