Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Note: This week's highlights include looking at some of the prolific scoring offensive showcases put on this season. Also included are playoff scenarios in every region, as well as winningest coaches at their current schools and the top 5 schools in several statistical categories.
It's prep football junkie heaven as beginning Wednesday, there are games on seven of the next 10 days.
Undefeated region matchups
In five of the 16 regions, there are just two teams that remain undefeated in league play. This week sees three of those regions witness games between unbeaten schools: Hunter at Taylorsville (Region 2), Bingham at Jordan (Region 3) and Juab at Manti (3A South).
UP NEXT: Postseason at a glance
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions, comments and corrections – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 21