Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Note: This week's highlights include looking at some of the prolific scoring offensive showcases put on this season. Also included are playoff scenarios in every region, as well as winningest coaches at their current schools and the top 5 schools in several statistical categories.
It's prep football junkie heaven as beginning Wednesday, there are games on seven of the next 10 days.
Undefeated region matchups
In five of the 16 regions, there are just two teams that remain undefeated in league play. This week sees three of those regions witness games between unbeaten schools: Hunter at Taylorsville (Region 2), Bingham at Jordan (Region 3) and Juab at Manti (3A South).
UP NEXT: Postseason at a glance
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions, comments and corrections – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- Layton steps up big late to secure a 48-46...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- High school boys basketball: Pine View wins...
- High school boys basketball: Manti stuns...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29