Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Note: This week's highlights include looking at some of the prolific scoring offensive showcases put on this season. Also included are playoff scenarios in every region, as well as winningest coaches at their current schools and the top 5 schools in several statistical categories.
It's prep football junkie heaven as beginning Wednesday, there are games on seven of the next 10 days.
Undefeated region matchups
In five of the 16 regions, there are just two teams that remain undefeated in league play. This week sees three of those regions witness games between unbeaten schools: Hunter at Taylorsville (Region 2), Bingham at Jordan (Region 3) and Juab at Manti (3A South).
UP NEXT: Postseason at a glance
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions, comments and corrections – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28