Photo gallery: Students learn about gardening with help from Thanksgiving Point tulips
Matt Gade, Deseret News
PLEASANT GROVE — Thanksgiving Point's popular Tulip Festival draws many from around the state, but now the tulips are going on the road for children to see.
Canyon Grove Elementary students learned about planting tulips as part of the Tulips Journey North program.
Tulips Journey North teaches children about the scientific process of planting and spring blooms.
The program is funded by $170,000 funding Informal Science Education Enhancement.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13