Photo gallery: Students learn about gardening with help from Thanksgiving Point tulips
Matt Gade, Deseret News
PLEASANT GROVE — Thanksgiving Point's popular Tulip Festival draws many from around the state, but now the tulips are going on the road for children to see.
Canyon Grove Elementary students learned about planting tulips as part of the Tulips Journey North program.
Tulips Journey North teaches children about the scientific process of planting and spring blooms.
The program is funded by $170,000 funding Informal Science Education Enhancement.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 47
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 15
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8