Photo gallery: Students learn about gardening with help from Thanksgiving Point tulips
Matt Gade, Deseret News
PLEASANT GROVE — Thanksgiving Point's popular Tulip Festival draws many from around the state, but now the tulips are going on the road for children to see.
Canyon Grove Elementary students learned about planting tulips as part of the Tulips Journey North program.
Tulips Journey North teaches children about the scientific process of planting and spring blooms.
The program is funded by $170,000 funding Informal Science Education Enhancement.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12