SANDY — Rocky Mountain Power will have information on household energy savings at this weekend's Deseret News Fall Home Show.
The show will feature energy experts and information on Rocky Mountain Power’s programs at booth 433 in the ENERGY STAR Center.
Consumers can learn about "wattsmart" cash incentives for high-efficiency home improvements, including weatherization and heating upgrades. Incentives include the See Ya Later, Refrigerator program, which pays customers $30 to take old refrigerators and recycle them responsibly.
There will be prizes available, including a new ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator courtesy of Rocky Mountain Power, and a complete heating and cooling system courtesy of Questar Gas.
Attendees can also check out the winning videos from this year’s Act wattsmart Video Contest and meet Rocky Mountain Power’s mascot, Slim the Lineman, on Saturday afternoon.
The Deseret News Fall Home Show runs Friday-Sunday at the South Towne Expo Center, 9575 S. State. Show hours are 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Attendees can receive $4 off admission by purchasing tickets at saltlakehomeshow.com using the coupon code “wattsmart.” Printable coupons for $3 off admission are also available at wattsmart.com. Regular admission is $10 for adults, $7 for seniors and free for children ages 12 and under. Discount offers may not be combined.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11