SANDY — Rocky Mountain Power will have information on household energy savings at this weekend's Deseret News Fall Home Show.
The show will feature energy experts and information on Rocky Mountain Power’s programs at booth 433 in the ENERGY STAR Center.
Consumers can learn about "wattsmart" cash incentives for high-efficiency home improvements, including weatherization and heating upgrades. Incentives include the See Ya Later, Refrigerator program, which pays customers $30 to take old refrigerators and recycle them responsibly.
There will be prizes available, including a new ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator courtesy of Rocky Mountain Power, and a complete heating and cooling system courtesy of Questar Gas.
Attendees can also check out the winning videos from this year’s Act wattsmart Video Contest and meet Rocky Mountain Power’s mascot, Slim the Lineman, on Saturday afternoon.
The Deseret News Fall Home Show runs Friday-Sunday at the South Towne Expo Center, 9575 S. State. Show hours are 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Attendees can receive $4 off admission by purchasing tickets at saltlakehomeshow.com using the coupon code “wattsmart.” Printable coupons for $3 off admission are also available at wattsmart.com. Regular admission is $10 for adults, $7 for seniors and free for children ages 12 and under. Discount offers may not be combined.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 54
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22