SANDY — Rocky Mountain Power will have information on household energy savings at this weekend's Deseret News Fall Home Show.
The show will feature energy experts and information on Rocky Mountain Power’s programs at booth 433 in the ENERGY STAR Center.
Consumers can learn about "wattsmart" cash incentives for high-efficiency home improvements, including weatherization and heating upgrades. Incentives include the See Ya Later, Refrigerator program, which pays customers $30 to take old refrigerators and recycle them responsibly.
There will be prizes available, including a new ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator courtesy of Rocky Mountain Power, and a complete heating and cooling system courtesy of Questar Gas.
Attendees can also check out the winning videos from this year’s Act wattsmart Video Contest and meet Rocky Mountain Power’s mascot, Slim the Lineman, on Saturday afternoon.
The Deseret News Fall Home Show runs Friday-Sunday at the South Towne Expo Center, 9575 S. State. Show hours are 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Attendees can receive $4 off admission by purchasing tickets at saltlakehomeshow.com using the coupon code “wattsmart.” Printable coupons for $3 off admission are also available at wattsmart.com. Regular admission is $10 for adults, $7 for seniors and free for children ages 12 and under. Discount offers may not be combined.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Eagle Mountain residents told not to use city...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 37
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 29
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18