The young, single life may not be as desirable for men as one would expect, according to a new info-graphic by Mint.com.
Mint, which is primarily known as a website used for monthly budgets and financial planning, released the graphic last month, which displays some of the spending habits that differentiate unmarried men from their married counterparts.
“According to the United States Census Bureau statistics, in 1980, 6 percent of men ages 40 to 44 had never been married,” the graphic reads. “Today, that number reaches 37 percent.”
The graphic also compares single men to similarly single women, showing that when it comes to excessive spending, bachelors are in good company.
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,...
- Renovation Solutions: Three renovation...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- Where does 'cool' come from?
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 5
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,... 3
- Happiness research inspired one... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3