Stop blaming the Republicans for the government shutdown. It is President Obama, Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., and the Democrat-controlled Senate who refuse to negotiate.
The Republicans have made many compromises. It is time for the Democrats to compromise and for President Obama to act like a president and not a dictator.
Salt Lake City
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20