"When you see a train wreck about to happen, you can't — at least I can't — just stand there and watch it without at least trying to do something to stop it," said Sen. Mike Lee.
His solution seems to be throwing the American people in front of the train and under the bus.
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- Charles Krauthammer: The world according to...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Convention...
- Letter: Medical marijuana
- Letter: Wolves in Yellowstone
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- Ralph Becker: Why 'process' matters in...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- Letter: Constitutional republic 30
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 24
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is... 19