Woman dies after falling under passing semitrailer in Ogden
OGDEN — A 26-year-old woman was killed Tuesday when she fell under a passing semitrailer.
Witnesses told police the woman was arguing with another person on the side of the road near 2550 South and 750 West about 1:50 p.m, Ogden police reported.
When the woman walked away from the argument and stepped into the road, she fell underneath the wheels of a slow-moving semitrailer as it passed by her, police said.
It was unknown Tuesday why the woman fell, but police are investigating a history of seizures as a possible cause.
The woman's name was not immediately released pending notification of family.
— McKenzie Romero
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8