Woman dies after falling under passing semitrailer in Ogden
OGDEN — A 26-year-old woman was killed Tuesday when she fell under a passing semitrailer.
Witnesses told police the woman was arguing with another person on the side of the road near 2550 South and 750 West about 1:50 p.m, Ogden police reported.
When the woman walked away from the argument and stepped into the road, she fell underneath the wheels of a slow-moving semitrailer as it passed by her, police said.
It was unknown Tuesday why the woman fell, but police are investigating a history of seizures as a possible cause.
The woman's name was not immediately released pending notification of family.
— McKenzie Romero
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- World War II veterans grateful for...
- Protest ride results in charges against...
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 38
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- New definition of homeless would give... 24
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Saratoga Springs police chief calls... 18
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 18