Woman dies after falling under passing semitrailer in Ogden
OGDEN — A 26-year-old woman was killed Tuesday when she fell under a passing semitrailer.
Witnesses told police the woman was arguing with another person on the side of the road near 2550 South and 750 West about 1:50 p.m, Ogden police reported.
When the woman walked away from the argument and stepped into the road, she fell underneath the wheels of a slow-moving semitrailer as it passed by her, police said.
It was unknown Tuesday why the woman fell, but police are investigating a history of seizures as a possible cause.
The woman's name was not immediately released pending notification of family.
— McKenzie Romero
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 21
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15