OGDEN — A 26-year-old woman was killed Tuesday when she fell under a passing semitrailer.
Witnesses told police the woman was arguing with another person on the side of the road near 2550 South and 750 West about 1:50 p.m, Ogden police reported.
When the woman walked away from the argument and stepped into the road, she fell underneath the wheels of a slow-moving semitrailer as it passed by her, police said.
It was unknown Tuesday why the woman fell, but police are investigating a history of seizures as a possible cause.
The woman's name was not immediately released pending notification of family.
— McKenzie Romero
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Christmas giving project makes former patient...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 96
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18