OGDEN — A 26-year-old woman was killed Tuesday when she fell under a passing semitrailer.
Witnesses told police the woman was arguing with another person on the side of the road near 2550 South and 750 West about 1:50 p.m, Ogden police reported.
When the woman walked away from the argument and stepped into the road, she fell underneath the wheels of a slow-moving semitrailer as it passed by her, police said.
It was unknown Tuesday why the woman fell, but police are investigating a history of seizures as a possible cause.
The woman's name was not immediately released pending notification of family.
— McKenzie Romero
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 12