Woman dies after falling under passing semitrailer in Ogden
OGDEN — A 26-year-old woman was killed Tuesday when she fell under a passing semitrailer.
Witnesses told police the woman was arguing with another person on the side of the road near 2550 South and 750 West about 1:50 p.m, Ogden police reported.
When the woman walked away from the argument and stepped into the road, she fell underneath the wheels of a slow-moving semitrailer as it passed by her, police said.
It was unknown Tuesday why the woman fell, but police are investigating a history of seizures as a possible cause.
The woman's name was not immediately released pending notification of family.
— McKenzie Romero
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Zions Bank employees serve communities...
- Appeals court won't reconsider upholding...
- Utah cancer survivor summits Kilimanjaro,...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 48
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 27
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25