Three Coin Productions
Information for parents about the film "The Saratov Approach":
Violence: Two men are beaten and kidnapped. They are held at gunpoint and handcuffed together.
Angst: Parents wish to help but realize they cannot and must be ready to live with their choice.
Inspiration: Despite rough conditions, people remain an example of uprightness.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- John Lennon audio interviews surface on 'I'm...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- Ranking movies from best to worst
- Religious-themed films find home in Hollywood
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a theological...
- Comic Con FanX welcomes guests from many...
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Sugar House fireworks show will go on... 6
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Daughters and... 3
- 'Biggest Loser' casting call to be in... 3
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last... 2
- Paul McCartney will play... 2
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises... 2
- Ranking movies from best to worst 2