Three Coin Productions
Information for parents about the film "The Saratov Approach":
Violence: Two men are beaten and kidnapped. They are held at gunpoint and handcuffed together.
Angst: Parents wish to help but realize they cannot and must be ready to live with their choice.
Inspiration: Despite rough conditions, people remain an example of uprightness.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a theological...
- FanX family guide: What to do at Comic Con
- Jenny Oaks Baker combines classical with rock...
- Religious-themed films find home in Hollywood
- Disney Channel's 'Jessie' breaks romantic...
- Paul McCartney will play EnergySolutions...
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last year's...
- Seasoned choreographer carries on mother's...
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Sugar House fireworks show will go on... 6
- With $41.4 million, 'Captain America'... 3
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Daughters and... 3
- 'Biggest Loser' casting call to be in... 3
- Paul McCartney will play... 2
- Jerry Lewis: Women are funny, but not... 1
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last... 1