Rock On: A Jerry Sloan kind of sale, plus government shutdown woes
Ravell Call, Deseret News
For those who remember Jerry Sloan’s complaints that his team was forever “jackpotting around,” there’s this: A recent newspaper insert for R.C. Willey furniture included a “Jackpot” sofa sale.
“Apparently,” wrote reader S. Reed Grant, “Jerry Sloan has gone into the furniture design business.”
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14