Rock On: A Jerry Sloan kind of sale, plus government shutdown woes
Ravell Call, Deseret News
For those who remember Jerry Sloan’s complaints that his team was forever “jackpotting around,” there’s this: A recent newspaper insert for R.C. Willey furniture included a “Jackpot” sofa sale.
“Apparently,” wrote reader S. Reed Grant, “Jerry Sloan has gone into the furniture design business.”
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28