Rock On: A Jerry Sloan kind of sale, plus government shutdown woes
Ravell Call, Deseret News
For those who remember Jerry Sloan’s complaints that his team was forever “jackpotting around,” there’s this: A recent newspaper insert for R.C. Willey furniture included a “Jackpot” sofa sale.
“Apparently,” wrote reader S. Reed Grant, “Jerry Sloan has gone into the furniture design business.”
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 40
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6