SALT LAKE CITY — Police on Monday were looking for a stolen ATM and the man who took it.
About 4:15 a.m. Monday, a white Dodge pickup truck smashed through the front doors of Top Stop, 1306 S. 2100 East, strapped either a rope or chain to an ATM machine, and pulled it out of the store, according to Salt Lake police.
Store surveillance video recorded the theft. The alleged thief was wearing a mask, said Salt Lake police detective Rick Wall.
Anyone with information about the incident can call police at 801-799-3000.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 129
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 11
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9