“The way for loving parents and grandparents and all of God’s servants will not be easy in a decaying world. We cannot force God’s children to choose the way of happiness. God cannot do that because of the agency He has given us.”
Heavenly Father and Jesus love all of God’s children no matter what they choose to do or what they become, President Eyring said.
“My message then to my grandchildren, and to all of us trying to forge eternal families, is that there is joy guaranteed for the faithful. From before the world was, a loving Father in Heaven and His Beloved Son loved and worked with those whom they knew would wander. God will love them forever.”
With the help of the Holy Ghost, all truths will be brought to remembrance, he said. “We cannot force that on others but we can let them see it in our own lives. We can always take courage from the assurance that we all once felt the joy of being together as a member of the beloved family of our Heavenly Father.
“With God’s help we can all feel that hope and that joy again.”
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 62
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20