“The way for loving parents and grandparents and all of God’s servants will not be easy in a decaying world. We cannot force God’s children to choose the way of happiness. God cannot do that because of the agency He has given us.”
Heavenly Father and Jesus love all of God’s children no matter what they choose to do or what they become, President Eyring said.
“My message then to my grandchildren, and to all of us trying to forge eternal families, is that there is joy guaranteed for the faithful. From before the world was, a loving Father in Heaven and His Beloved Son loved and worked with those whom they knew would wander. God will love them forever.”
With the help of the Holy Ghost, all truths will be brought to remembrance, he said. “We cannot force that on others but we can let them see it in our own lives. We can always take courage from the assurance that we all once felt the joy of being together as a member of the beloved family of our Heavenly Father.
“With God’s help we can all feel that hope and that joy again.”
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how Americans...
- LDS Church History Symposium presenter...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 80
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 52
- When Satan steals your motherhood 44
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- 'Son of God' is strong on production,... 20
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20