Matt Wells: Keeton's knee gives us a chance to show football is 'the greatest team sport ever invented'
LOGAN — Chuckie Keeton's injury means a great deal to Utah State football.
The dynamic playmaker who chose to make Logan his home following USU's win over BYU in 2010 went down injured in the first half of Friday's football game. Keeton was taken to a hospital for an MRI, but no official news on his status was released.
According to USU players and coaches, while the injury certainly affects the team, it gives the Aggies an opportunity to show why football is, as head coach Matt Wells calls it, "the greatest team sport ever invented."
This video is a compilation of quotes and statements of USU players and coaches following the game on USU's position in the college football landscape following Keeton's injury.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 285
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 77
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 48
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 38
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37