I read with amusement the various love letters for Obamacare, blissfully, naively extolling the virtues of their spouse to be. In stark contrast to these stands the rejection and divorce of this spouse by its first lover — Congress itself.
The simplest, most telling litmus test of how wonderful Obamacare is for the country is Congress' own lobbying for exemption from it. Why should we trust any grand idea the authors of which are determined to excuse themselves from?
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32