I read with amusement the various love letters for Obamacare, blissfully, naively extolling the virtues of their spouse to be. In stark contrast to these stands the rejection and divorce of this spouse by its first lover — Congress itself.
The simplest, most telling litmus test of how wonderful Obamacare is for the country is Congress' own lobbying for exemption from it. Why should we trust any grand idea the authors of which are determined to excuse themselves from?
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33