I read with amusement the various love letters for Obamacare, blissfully, naively extolling the virtues of their spouse to be. In stark contrast to these stands the rejection and divorce of this spouse by its first lover — Congress itself.
The simplest, most telling litmus test of how wonderful Obamacare is for the country is Congress' own lobbying for exemption from it. Why should we trust any grand idea the authors of which are determined to excuse themselves from?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 31
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28