I read with amusement the various love letters for Obamacare, blissfully, naively extolling the virtues of their spouse to be. In stark contrast to these stands the rejection and divorce of this spouse by its first lover — Congress itself.
The simplest, most telling litmus test of how wonderful Obamacare is for the country is Congress' own lobbying for exemption from it. Why should we trust any grand idea the authors of which are determined to excuse themselves from?
- Letter: Moral decline 87
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 81
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 65
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 55
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 40